|Christmas Card Design #3|
Products Used:Tree Stamp (Northwoods)
Christmas Sentiment Stamp
Green card stock
White card stock
Spellbinders Labels 10
Memento Ink Cottage Ivy
How it is Made:
· Cut white card stock at 6”x 9¼”.
· Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Cut green card stock at 5⅞”x 4½”. Attach to card base.
· Cut white card stock at 5¾”x 4⅜”. Attach to card base.
· Cut green card stock at 5⅝”x 4¼”.
· Stamp tree image with Versamark on the green card stock. Then apply the snowflake embossing powder and then heat set.
· On white card stock stamp Christmas sentiment with Cottage Ivy ink and then using the smallest die from Labels 10 and Big Shot cut out the stamped sentiment.
· Attach the sentiment to the stamped image using brads and then attach stamped image to the card base.
|Christmas Card Design #4|
Red card stock
· Green card stock
· Brown card stock
· White card stock
· Metallic green card stock
· Noel Cardinal Stamp (Northwoods)
· Copic Markers: R29, Y08
· Memento Marker: Cottage Ivy
· Light Blue Chalk
· Stickles: Xmas Red, Green, Crystal
· Martha Stewart Punch-Swirling Lace PAP
· Corner Rounder Punch
· Pop Dots
· Versamark Ink Pad
· Memento Ink Pad Tuxedo Black
· Big Shot
· Pine Bough Stamp (Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3326 Holly Berry Filler)
How it is Made:
Cut brown card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 5⅜” to form card base.
· Cut (2) red card stock at 1⅝”x 4⅜”. Stamp pine bough image on the red card stock with Versamark. Attach to card front one on each side allowing space in the middle for another panel.
· Cut green card stock at 1⅝”x 4⅜”. Embossing with Divine Swirl and Big Shot. Adhere to the card front in center of (2) red panels.
· Cut metallic green card stock at 5¼”x 3¼”. Round corners on card stock with corner rounder. Attach to card front putting in the center. Adhere with thin pop dots.
· Cut white card stock at 5”x 3”. Stamp cardinal image in Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with Copic and Memento markers. Use Swirling Lace corner punch on corners of white card stock. Attach to metallic green card stock.
· Apply stickles to the colored image.
· Stamp sentiment to the inside of card in Tuxedo Black ink.