Good morning everyone. We wanted to share some cards that we recently created. We made card packages for gifts at Christmas. There were eight cards in each set. We tried to make a variety of cards so that the recipient would have a card for any need. We wanted to share with you what we created.
Butterfly and Vine Stamp (Inkadinkado)
· White card stock
· Pink card stock
· Mauve card stock
· Copic Markers: RV21, G21, R83
· Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
· Liquid Pearls: Petal Pink
How it is Made:
Cut white card stock at 6”x 9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Cut pink card stock at 2”x 5”. Attach to card front on the left center.
· Cut mauve card stock at 4”x 3½”. Attach to card front in the center.
· Cut white card stock at 4”x3½”. Stamp Butterfly image in Tuxedo Black ink.
· Color image with Copic markers.
· Attach image to the card front in center of mauve mat.
· Apply Petal Pink liquid pearls to the dots in the stamped image.
|Flower Sympathy Card|
Upsy Daisy (Stampin’ Up)
· Sentiment Stamp (A Muse)
· White card stock:
· Navy blue card stock
· Memento Ink: Summer Sky, Paris Dusk
How it is Made:
Cut white card stock at 6”x9¼”. Score at 4⅝” to form card base.
· Cut navy card stock at 4”x 3”. Add mat to the center left of the card base.
· Cut white card stock at 3¾”x 2¾”.
· Stamp flower image on white card stock in Paris Dusk ink. Stamp same flower image in Summer Sky slightly offset from the original stamping using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the correct alignment. Attach the stamped image to the navy mat on the card base.
· Stamp sentiment in the Paris Dusk at the bottom right corner of the card front.
I Watch for more postings with more cards from our gift package. Thanks for stopping by. Please let us know what you think. If you are not a follower of our blog we would love you to be. Until next time......Happy Papercrafting.